hey you
— fireflies light up every walkway graced with your presence, & i can’t help but imagine times where starlight illuminates night skies & we hold hands. granted i’m not a fan of dramatic romantics, but for you, i’d make magic happen. call you at exactly 11:12, on friday the 13th, just so you know that good things happen during bad times & i wasn’t exactly alive until i looked into your eyes. i was just living.
hey you
— butterflies transform into doves & my stomach is soaring in suggestions of love. & i could be overstepping my line, but i, think about you all the time. i, can’t wait to be close to you, & we can do sap shit like, ride the train with no destination in mind. i, can’t wait to be bound up &, wrapped tight in your embrace. i’ve never been one to debate with fate. you’re the queen in this card game of faith…
hey you
— i dream of your face.
3 comments:
Chris -
This is my shit, I love this poem. I told you on twitter I am telling you here this is my joint! I love it!
I absolutely love this poem!
I must agree with Wynter& Kristin, I love this!!
Post a Comment