sometimes i don’t want to be the one trying
so i’ve decided that i no longer will be the one
trying.
instead, i’ll be the selfish one that
isn’t quite ready.
i’ll be the one with all of the wants
& needs to be met,
meeting none in return.
i’ll be the one in charge because
i’ll love the least,
& you…
so i’ve decided that i no longer will be the one
trying.
instead, i’ll be the selfish one that
isn’t quite ready.
i’ll be the one with all of the wants
& needs to be met,
meeting none in return.
i’ll be the one in charge because
i’ll love the least,
& you…
well,
you can be me.
you can be me.
1 comment:
Christian this poem really hit home, I have seen you scribbling thoughts in school and I must admit I never knew you were this talented. Forgive me if I plague your blog with comments but you are amazing.
Post a Comment