Saturday, October 22, 2011

Twitter Case Files # 71



@Writinmywrongz

DM: XXX_XXX
Yo boy jus tryin to see if  XXXXXXXXXXX is you becuz I c you talmbout she yo best friend on twitter. Nigga  I fucked with her back in the day. Just thought I’d let you know
17 Oct at 00:06



Okay I am back with another episode of Twitter Case files aka buffoonery. Look at this fuckery above. Much like the previous case file so much is wrong with this DM; I can’t even begin to start. First off, what nigga DM’s another nigga?! Do you know the height of "gaydom," this brings? And I don’t mean gay homosexual I mean derogatory fag gayness.

 *excuse me while I turn my hat around and become hood for one moment*  
(Clears throat) Nigga the fuck is you tellin’ me this bullshit for? If you fucked with her back in the day and I am supposedly fuckin’ with her now. One of us didn’t do our job bitch and since I got her……seems obvious which one of us is losin' ol' bitch ass nigga.

*Turns hat back around – furthermore you are DM’ing a man. (Kat Williams voice) Bitch I’m a boy!  #icant with you jealous bitches (Kat Williams voice again) Niggas is bitches too…. Do better.

#Case Closed

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I can picture your gangsterness< ---- yeah totally made up a word...as I read...