Saturday, October 22, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Got to be there..”, J5 is the soundtrack to this scene, and it seems like this elation usually comes only in dreams, but this is real indeed, and the only news i need is the knowledge of the safety of my seed. One of life’s simple pleasures waddling all around me, all she really knows is, “PEEKABOO! YOU FOUND ME!”, but her beauty astounds me, this little cutie is truly a display of perfection, she arrays with affection, and its amazing how someone with no experience in life’s tests can teach you about life lessons. She doesn’t know if I’ve had a bad day, and even if I did, when I see her face, all the pain fades away. She doesn’t understand why the clouds are gray, but when it rains, shes the first one in her boots, outside to play. I must say, when I reflect, I attest that the greatest moment of my life yet was when I was asleep on the couch…and she came and nodded off on my chest..

Her eyes so wide, and yet she knows so little of the world…but all she really needs to know is that she’s daddy’s little girl….

2 comments:

Brittany said...

This is awesome... I love it :)

Stephanie said...

Very nice!