Saturday, February 18, 2012

Could you tell my father.... Dear God


Dear God

Could you tell my father I miss him beyond words, and I am trying to do my best to be the man he wanted me to be, and although I have fallen several times even if I have to crawl I get back up. Could you tell him that?

Dear God 

Could you tell my father thank you, he’ll know why; and if not tell him I thought I saw it in……..well the other girl’s smile, I thought her innocence was a pure reflection of her inner beauty and a clear representation of a sign from him…..It wasn’t her… but could you tell him thank you; because when I fell so low that night and begged for that one moment of clarity…. He sent B. Just when plan A failed. You see God my father said my biggest flaw in my short life was that I never had a plan B, perhaps if I had a plan B, I wouldn’t have B. He’ll find that funny, trust me.

Dear God

Can you tell my mom I love her; and I now understand the sacrifices she made for this country and please tell her thank you. I am not mad anymore; I understand why she had to go. 

Thank you God...

Love Chris 

No comments: